UNITY GAME PROGRAMMER - MOBILE
Bee Square is expanding! We are building our programming team and we are looking for a client-side Unity Programmer for mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with game development with a strong computer science background.
IS THIS YOU?
Professional, passionate about games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, willing to learn more, creative and practical at the same time.
THIS COULD BE YOU FROM NOW ON:
Working with an international and high profile team.
Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit, cakes) and Sodexo meal card
Play area (consoles, free coin-ops).
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous game development experience. [around 3 years of experience at least, and one game shipped]
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language.
- Strong skills writing well organized and clean code.
- Knowledge of basic design patterns especially entity-component and MVC
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games, related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server communication..
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.
- Desire to create fun games which you will also have fun while playing
- Ability to quickly adapt to design changes
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design
- Previous experience releasing independant projects
- Involvement in open source projects and game jams
- An eye for quality and polished products
- Experience of agile, scrum or Kanban development
All of our games will be free to play and available across various platforms and devices. We have assembled a talented team from industry veterans to create high quality mobile titles in a friendly and professional environment.
Are you ready to join team Bees? Apply today!