Today we are proud to announce Bee Square’s very first puzzle game, min!
Min! is a minimalistic puzzle game for all audiences, designed to help keep your mind active and sharp. Its look may remind you of Tetris, but the mechanics are slightly different.
You are presented with two pieces at a time, which you can drag and drop onto the board. Pieces cannot be rotated, but once you let go of a piece you will notice it breaks up into individual blocks which float up as high as they can. When you connect three blocks of the same color, they are cleared from the board. The goal is to get a high score by clearing as many blocks as possible. Pro tip: combos boost your score, so try to create chain reactions whenever you can!
Colorful and challenging puzzle game with inverted gravity.
2-colored blocks for advanced players: pop the outer block to release its child block.
Switch between the light and dark color mode via the settings.
Designed for the whole family, but especially for young children aged between 2-6 years, this interactive app is the story about Sheldon, the tortoise. Someone wants the trophy that took so much effort for Sheldon to win in the race against the hare, and they will stop at nothing to get it!
Meet and interact with Sheldon and his animal friends in gorgeous interactive scenes.
Beautifully crafted artwork and heart-warming music will transport children of all ages to the magical world of The Golden Trophy.
Professionally narrated in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese (tap and hold the flag icon for 4 seconds to change).
Designed especially for parents with toddlers and preschoolers, the app features 9 fully interactive scenes to discover and explore (designed for little fingers).
Unlock fun and rewarding mini-games that can be played over and over again.
During the last few months we have been tirelessly working on a new project. We collaborated with Gearbox + 2K Games to develop a mobile game that complements the release of their latest title, Battleborn! Battleborn is the newest project from the creators of Borderlands and Borderlands 2, and is an ambitious fusion of genres. The game combines a frenetic first-person shooting, with Gearbox’s cooperative combat and an expensive collection of diverse heroes.
Battleborn Tap is a free to play tapping game with idle mechanics, where you will lead a band of badass heroes on their mission to protect the universe’s very last star from a mysterious group of evil enemies.
During this journey against the evil forces, you will be able to unlock and upgrade new Battleborn. As you progress through the game you’ll discover lots of gear packs and powerful artifacts to help you on your way. The faster you tap, the more enemies you will kill and the more currency you will collect!
Bee Square Games · Rambla de Catalunya, 35, Principal 2ª · 08007 (Barcelona – Spain)
Tel. +34 93 231 4290 · Fax +34 93 528 872
Join our hive!
At Bee Square we are looking for several video game development profiles to join the Hive. Check out our open positions. Apply today!
MOBILE GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY)
MOBILE GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY)
Bee Square is expanding! We are looking for a client-side Unity Programmer for mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with game development with a strong computer science background.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Professional, passionate about games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, willing to learn more, creative and practical at the same time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid relocation and visa assistance.
- Working with an international and high profile team.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- Sodexo meal card.
- A kitchen filled with free coffee, tea, juices, fruit, cereals, cakes, chocolate, etc.
- Play area (consoles, free coinops).
- Gym membership sponsoring.
- Option to customize your work environment to your liking.
- Office with a big sunny terrace located in the heart of Barcelona.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous game development experience (around 3 years of experience at least, and one game shipped).
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language.
- Strong skills writing well organised and clean code.
- Knowledge of basic design patterns especially entity component and MVC.
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games, related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server communication.
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.
- Desire to create fun games which you will also enjoy playing.
- Ability to quickly adapt to design changes.
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design.
- Previous experience releasing independent projects.
- Involvement in open source projects and game jams.
- Experience in a multiplayer project.
- An eye for quality and polished products.
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development.
Candidates who match all requirements will be asked to solve game related algorithms in a skype interview, and provide either previous open source projects or build a simple game project within 2 days.
We use own and third-party cookies to improve our services and to show ads related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we will consider that you allow us to use them. You can change the settings or get more information on our "Cookies Policy".