Today we are proud to announce Bee Square’s very first puzzle game, min!
Min! is a minimalistic puzzle game for all audiences, designed to help keep your mind active and sharp. Its look may remind you of Tetris, but the mechanics are slightly different.
You are presented with two pieces at a time, which you can drag and drop onto the board. Pieces cannot be rotated, but once you let go of a piece you will notice it breaks up into individual blocks which float up as high as they can. When you connect three blocks of the same color, they are cleared from the board. The goal is to get a high score by clearing as many blocks as possible. Pro tip: combos boost your score, so try to create chain reactions whenever you can!
Colorful and challenging puzzle game with inverted gravity.
2-colored blocks for advanced players: pop the outer block to release its child block.
Switch between the light and dark color mode via the settings.
This year is going to be a hectic one at Bee Square! We can not give you too many details about the different projects we are working on yet, but since we have a brand new website and blog, we wanted to take the opportunity of updating this blog for the first time to share some news about the project that has kept us busy during the last few months: Dig Dig!
Dig Dig! will be the third game developed and published by Bee Square after Run Sheldon and Sheldon’s Bedtime Stories: The Golden Trophy. It will be published this year and will be a midcore strategy tapping game with idle mechanics. We want you to be part of the developing process of the game during the last few months before its global release! That’s why we have created a development blog that we will regularly update during the coming weeks. You check it out here:
On the other side, at Bee Square we are looking for new talents to join our development team. We are in need of a Senior Game Designer, Senior Game Animator and Unity Game Programmer. Take a look at the job offers and if you think you could fit in our honeycomb, don’t hesitate to write and send us your CV!
Bee Square Games · Rambla de Catalunya, 35, Principal 2ª · 08007 (Barcelona – Spain)
Tel. +34 93 231 4290 · Fax +34 93 528 872
Join our hive!
At Bee Square we are looking for several video game development profiles to join the Hive. Check out our open positions. Apply today!
MOBILE GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY)
MOBILE GAME DEVELOPER (UNITY)
Bee Square is expanding! We are looking for a client-side Unity Programmer for mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with game development with a strong computer science background.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Professional, passionate about games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, willing to learn more, creative and practical at the same time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid relocation and visa assistance.
- Working with an international and high profile team.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- Sodexo meal card.
- A kitchen filled with free coffee, tea, juices, fruit, cereals, cakes, chocolate, etc.
- Play area (consoles, free coinops).
- Gym membership sponsoring.
- Option to customize your work environment to your liking.
- Office with a big sunny terrace located in the heart of Barcelona.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous game development experience (around 3 years of experience at least, and one game shipped).
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language.
- Strong skills writing well organised and clean code.
- Knowledge of basic design patterns especially entity component and MVC.
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games, related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server communication.
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.
- Desire to create fun games which you will also enjoy playing.
- Ability to quickly adapt to design changes.
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design.
- Previous experience releasing independent projects.
- Involvement in open source projects and game jams.
- Experience in a multiplayer project.
- An eye for quality and polished products.
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development.
Candidates who match all requirements will be asked to solve game related algorithms in a skype interview, and provide either previous open source projects or build a simple game project within 2 days.
We use own and third-party cookies to improve our services and to show ads related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we will consider that you allow us to use them. You can change the settings or get more information on our "Cookies Policy".